CCNA Boot Camp
CCBOOTCAMP offers the CCNA Boot Camp which consists of five consecutive days of intense training from our certified instructors. This course is designed to assist students in obtaining their CCNA certification.
Are you looking for a self paced training solution? Check out the mCOD CCNA.
Get two certifications instead of one. Attend CCBOOTCAMP’s 5 day CCNA Boot Camp and add on the 2 day DESGN course and walk away with your CCNA and CCDA.
- The CCNA candidate must possess a thorough understanding of network fundamentals including OSI model, TCP/IP Protocol, and basic Cisco hardware familiarity. Net+ and/or an MCP are suggested, though not required.
- Existing Internetworking knowledge.
CCNA Course Summary
CCNA Course Description
- Designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCNA Exam.
- On-site instructor-led training at any of our locations throughout North America.
- Class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- Students take the CCNA Exam on the last day of class.
- CCNA class will have a maximum of twenty students.
- Dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- Learn on the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Free practice questions.
- One test attempt is included (a $295 value)!
- Price for this class is $2495.
CCNA Recertification Requirements
CCNA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, either pass the current CCNA exam, or pass the ICND2 exam, or pass any 642 professional level or Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams), or pass a current CCIE written exam.